Putting the love back into literacy
I work to inspire change by promoting inclusive literacy strategies. For parents, for schools, for you.
- Currently studying for a PhD in Education at The University of Nottingham (UoN)
- Completed an MA (Distinction) Special and Inclusive Education (UoN)
- Awarded the Social Sciences Academic Excellence Award (UoN 2018)
- English teacher for 15 years – specialising in teaching children with special educational needs
- Mum of four – with lots of hands on experience!
BERA (British Educational Research Association) have recently published two of my research articles:
Find out how we can work together to put the love back into literacy.